Make100aday

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Article Marketing How to Article Market Like the Pros

Article marketing has been really good for me and my list and my web site and my business. That is a pretty strong (although incorrect grammatically) statement, but I am a real big believer in article marketing. It has been the difference fro me and I think that if I had not found article marketing, I probably would not be fulltime online today, but that is really a different story for a different day.

There are two ways to article market, and although they work together synergistically, I think that when you are just starting out, you should choose one and focus on it so that you get really good at it. Then once you know what works and why, from first-hand experience, then you can try the other form.

So what are they? Here is the first one: write and submit articles for the purpose of getting rank-increasing backlinks to your web site. The theory is that when you have lots of backlinks to your web site, the search engines rank you higher, because they assume that you must be popular. To do this, you need backlinks from a lot of sites not a lot from a few sites. So to do this best, it is better to submit 1 article to 500 sites than to submit 500 articles to one site. So if you are going to do this, write one article, then submit it to as many article directories as you can find online. Vary the text of the live link you put in the bio, so that the search engines dont think you are spamming.

The second one is to article market for direct traffic. Now the way to do this is, instead of try to get your own high ranking in a little-known keyword, use the article directories (there are about 3) that have page ranks of 5 or more. So you will limit yourself to just submitting to 5 article directories, or a few more, and write multiple articles. So the idea here would be to write 500 articles and submit them to 5 directories, versus the opposite approach in the first way I mentioned earlier.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 500 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home