Make100aday

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Article Marketing - How to Write 20 Articles per Day

Article marketing of course is the process of writing articles, embedding them with links to your website, and submitting them to the various online directories that accept articles for online publishing. Article marketing in my opinion is one of the best ways to get quality, responsive traffic to your website. However, with article marketing, if you really going to make a full-time income out of it, you have to write prolifically. Many days I write over 20 articles per day. I do not do it because it is fun, I do it because it is lucrative.

I have to admit, it is hard to write 20 articles per day. After I have written about 10 articles, my mind becomes less creative. I think it would be easier to write 20 articles per day, or at least 10 articles per day, if I were writing really long articles, and then breaking them up into smaller articles. But because I do not do that, I have to come up with 10 to 20 new article topics every single day. And that is the most difficult part.

So how do I do it? Or more rightfully so how should you do it?

The first thing to do is to write out 20 article topics at the beginning of the day. That way towards the end of the day, when you get to the 12th article or the 15th article, you do not give up because you are in creative mind, and at this point, cannot come up with any new article titles or topics. This also helps you mentally, because you believe you have not finish the project until you've written at least the 20 articles.

Once I have written 20 article topics, then I begin to write about 300 words about each article topic. I write conversationally, just the way I think about it. I think this makes it easier.

One of the most important things about trying to write 20 articles per day is that you have to be committed to it. You see 20 articles per day times 20 days in the month (I don't work weekends), equals 400 articles per month. If some days you only write 10 articles and some days you only write five articles and some days you don't write any. And maybe a few days you write 20 articles at the end of the month maybe only have 100 articles or 200 articles -- which is much less than half the income from 400 articles.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 900 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home