Make100aday

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Article Marketing to Build a Big List

Article marketing and list building, for me, go hand in hand. You see, the way I create profit is by list building, but the way I drive traffic to my squeeze pages is by article marketing.

Article marketing, for me, is the foundation, list building is the building, and the email list is the profit center.

So are you using article marketing to list build?

I guess that is a pretty direct question, but I kind of wanted it to be. You see, when I first started out building my list, I sent all kinds of traffic to my site. I did the forum thing and the Adwords thing, and even did some ezine advertising. But I wasnt getting the results that needed. I needed to make a fulltime income online fast.

But I was writing articles to get links back to my web site so Google would smile on me, and that happened. But that didnt really get me the big traffic. I mean, number one is nice, but if it is a long-tailed keyword, and I am just subscribing, not sellinghmm.that just doesnt cut it. So article marketing for links was also not working.

But then I discovered article writing and marketing for the purpose of direct traffic and there are only 3 web sites to which I submit for this purpose ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com, and searchwarp.com. The rest, from my testing, are simply not getting the traffic. Sure, they might get you a link, and if you are search engine optimizing, that is great, but for direct traffic, you need to submit to the biggest.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 800 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home