Make100aday

Thursday, June 5, 2008

How to Streamline Your Article Marketing Process

I write a lot of articles - so I have developed a system that works really well for me, and allows me to write and submit as many as 20 articles on some days (I average about 7.5 articles per day, but that is usually days of 20-30 and days of zero, but the average for the month is currently about 7.5 articles per working day).

Here's how I do it:

1) I determine how many articles I am going to write today. For example, if it is 10, then I write a list (in a word processor) of ten topics. Then I transform each of the topics into a title. Generally, I do both of those steps at the same time - I just write the topic as a title. That takes about 5 minutes. (By the way, I have a list of about 100 keywords that I have previously researched, plus I have about 25 different categories in ezinearticles that I write articles for, so if I hit a roadblock on topics, I just consult one of those lists; I do not like to spend time on this step).

2) Then I just start writing - one sitting - all ten articles. This is my process for writing each article:

a) I write an introductory sentence that tells the reader something basic about my topic. Then I write a sentence or two either outlining the problem that exists for which I am writing the article to solve, or I will write a sentence explaining why it is so important that I am writing about this topic.

b) I write a series of steps to solve the problem, very similar to this list. Sometimes I use 1,2,3 or a,b,c, and sometimes I use a paragraph for each step.

c) I summarize the steps, or the reason for doing the steps.

d) I consider this step to be one of the most important. I indicate that one of the things that really helps me with this problem is one of the things that I am going to write about in one of the downloads I offer at the end of the article. This provides a transition to my call to action in my bio.

3) I submit one article to the list of directories, then the next article. With the short list of directories, you should get to where it takes no longer than 60 seconds to upload each article.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Want to learn more about driving traffic like I do? Download my free traffic guide here: Traffic Generation

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1487 articles in print and 11 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home