Make100aday

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

If somebody writes you an email and asks you a question, if you don't answer that question they'll probably never ever buy from you. I want to look at some statistics real quick. My list of about 10,000 contains somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 buyers, so somewhere in the neighborhood of 8% of the people on my list have bought from me.

However, if I look at the percentage of people who have ever asked me a question online, it's something like 50%. So what that means is that my conversion rate, once I've developed enough of a relationship to talk with somebody via email, my conversion rate is now 50%.

Keep in mind that that 50% is skewing the 8%. Without that 50%, that 8% might be 5-6%, so it's critical that when somebody asks you a question online from your list, you have to answer the email if you're going to be in business for a long period of time. You've got to answer the email. In my case I take it a step further because I know that once somebody asks me a question there's a 50% chance if I answer it that they're going to buy from me.

So how do I motivate people to write to me? I ask them questions. Some of you that have been on my list for a long time have seen that email 50 times because I send it out a lot. I want that response.

You've got to do the same thing on your list. You've got to build that relationship. One of the nice things about asking a question is when they answer you you find out what they want and then you can build products that meet those needs.

To learn more, download my free guide, "How to Generate $15,000 Per Month Online" here: How to Generate $15,000 Per Month Online

Sean Mize is an internet marketing mentor who teaches people to generate over $15,000 per month online via automated systems and product funnels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home