Make100aday

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Article Marketing - How Do You Motivate Yourself Everyday to Write Articles?

Q: How do you motivate yourself to write articles everyday?

A: You know what? That is a really good question. As I think about it, you are really asking two questions -

1. How do I get motivated to write articles everyday?

and

2. How do I stay motivated to write articles everyday?

Fortunately the answers to either question apply to both questions.

How to get and stay motivated to write articles everyday

I have several tips for you which I will share in bullet point form -

  • You need to write regularly to get and stay motivated. Writing regularly keeps you in the flow of article writing and makes article writing much easier.
  • When you are writing regularly, you see article ideas everywhere.
  • Keep a pad and pen with you or a voice recorder to capture your article ideas as they come. One of the most de-motivating things that can happen is to have a great idea, not capture it, and then not remember the idea when you sit down to write about it.
  • Keep in mind at all times the results of regular article writing and marketing. You may even want to write the results down somewhere that you can see everyday. In addition to the pure pleasure of writing, the results are the most motivating factor for me. I don't hope - I don't think - I know that the more articles I write, the more traffic, prospects, subscribers, customers, fun and profits I am going to have.

Keep all of these tips, especially the results, in mind to get and keep you motivated to write your articles.

And with your permission, I'd like to offer you free access to two of my Article Writing Templates that will help you write everyday. You can download them by going to

http://www.TheArticleGuy.com/bonustemplates.htm

Would you like to get in on our free weekly Article Guy TeleSeminars? Visit http://www.TheArticleGuyTeleSeminars.com to get started today!

From Jeff Herring - The Article Guy and GreatArticleMarketing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home