Make100aday

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Article Marketing - How I Discovered a Gold Mine

Article Marketing for me is like a gold mine. A gold mine because when I write articles and submit them to the right article directory, I make money. Very predictable, and consistent.

Here is how I did it:

When I first got started online, I read something about writing and submitting articles to multiple article directories for the purpose of generating backlinks to my web site.

But through some form of beginners luck or something, I had the good fortune of tracking my links and I found that the bulk of my traffic was coming from the articles that I submitted to the big three article directories. Wow, I thought what if I just submit to the big three and I can focus on writing instead of submitting everywhere? And so that is what I did and my traffic from articles is pretty awesome. And the traffic is direct, from the article directories, rather than from the search engines.

I think the real key for me was realizing that the way to go was with the few article directories that get the most hits, and just work on getting the hits, rather than the search engine rankings. And it has worked out quite nicely for me. I continually rake in thousands of hits per month, directly from the article directories.

Heres what to do:

1) Write keyword optimized articles.

2) Write a good bio, including your link

3) Submit these articles to the top 1-3 article directories online, based on traffic.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 800 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home