Make100aday

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Article Marketing Is It a Fad?

Article marketing is such a strong force online today, and yet my research shows that only about 100 people in the English speaking world make even nearly a full time income writing and submitting articles.

Obviously, there are some faddish aspects to article marketing, especially the recent craze of building article directories in hopes of making millions. I think only about 5 article directories actually have enough traffic to create a fulltime income.

Article marketing is one of the latest rages in online fads, and yet it really seems to have some staying power. Sure, it is not as easy to get increased page rank from it as it used to be, and because there are so many new authors, there is some level of diminished impact.

Why does it have staying power? I think it does because to write articles and get them read, they pretty much have to be human-written it cannot really be automated.

And yet, it is one of my primary forms of promotion. I use it nearly exclusively to send visitors to my high-converting niche web sites.

Why?

Article marketing is extremely useful in that it does two things very well:

1) Article marketing prescreens visitors to your web site so that only people interested in your niche topic (so long as the topic of your article is the same as the topic of your web site) will click through to your website.

2) Article marketing drives niche-oriented visitors to your web site and leaves the looky-loos behind. This allows me to focus my marketing and list building efforts on genuine buyers, not having to talk people into buying my books.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 700 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home