Make100aday

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Article Marketing Success The Keys to Making Article Marketing Work For You

Article marketing success what is it? First, article marketing is the art of writing articles for the purpose of gaining web publicity and submitting them to various online promotion services, or article directories, and gaining web traffic as a result. So what is article marketing success? Well, I guess you have to determine for yourself what is article marketing success for you.

For me, article marketing success will be when I can get 100 subscribers per day from my articles. But that is just my goal. I currently am at about 30 per day and I have 500 articles. So I think I need a few more!

But what about you? What is article marketing success?

My guess is that for you, article marketing success will be when you achieve online whatever your personal goals are, and use article marketing to drive that.

You see, the biggest thing with article marketing is that it drives online traffic. And when you drive online traffic, then as long as you are converting that traffic, you can achieve online goals.

And article marketing is extremely effective at creating online traffic.

Just write articles similar to this, but in your own web niche, and submit them to the various online article directories. They will promote your web site, and if you put your url in your bio, then by default, they will be promoting your web site and you should receive traffic from your articles.

One of the most important things about article marketing is that there is definitely a cumulative effect to the article writing. The more articles you have, the more hits you get. And the more articles you write, the easier they become.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 400 articles in print and 8 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home