Make100aday

Monday, May 19, 2008

Article Writing and Marketing Secrets: The 5 Benefits of Writing and Marketing Articles

Publish - I don't care what all the snooty uppity authors may say, when you write and submit an article and it gets picked up by web site and newsletter publishers, you are a published author!

Recently I walked into a meeting at church in which I did not know anyone. As I introduced myself the leader mentioned my deep voice and asked if I had a radio show. When I said yes just about every one's head turned to look, as if all of a sudden I was seen differently somehow.

It is just the same when you are a published author.

Prospects - Every single day I get new subscribers to one of my newsletters or e-programs and these new subscribers come directly from the articles I have in the Article Directories. The main goal of the home page of your web site is to get a prospect. In order to do that you must get traffic coming to your site. Writing and marketing articles for the Article Directories is simply the best and fastest method I use to drive highly qualified traffic to my web sites. And it is free!

Publicity - There comes a time in any field when you are not going to get significantly better than you are now. So the only way to be able to charge more and get it is to become better well known. Having articles all over the Internet gets you the publicity you need to become better known.

Products - Did you know that you can create multiple products from just one article? You can grow one article into an e-course or e-program, an ebook, a teleseminar, and many more products. Stop and think about it a moment - products are content based right? Your articles are great content. There you go.

Profits - When you use these five P's in the way I coach you to, you can profit from your article writing. Articles allow you to take a stranger and turn him or her into a raving fan willing to spend money with you as you create and expand your product line with articles.

When you are ready to take your business to the next level with article writing and marketing, here are two resources for you:

1) You can listen to a brief audio on the five secrets recorded from a live teleseminar at http://www.TheArticleGuy.com/5benefits.htm

2) You can create multiple products from your articles with my Multiple Streams of Article Income 5 Week eProgram at http://www.MultipleStreamsofArticleIncome.com

...from The Internet Article Guy Jeff Herring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home