Make100aday

Friday, May 16, 2008

Internet Marketing Coach Tip Nine - Hire A Coach Or Mentor If Needed

This is a new article in my ongoing series of internet marketing coach articles. In this article I would like to discuss the importance of finding a mentor if you feel confused, frustrated,and without direction in your new online or internet marketing business.

Why is it important to find a mentor or internet marketing coach while you are operating your new online business or internet marketing opportunity? The answer to this question is plain and simple. Sometimes you cannot run your new online business or internet marketing opportunity alone. If you are new in internet marketing or just started a new online business, it will be very difficult for you to succeed without support. Many times individuals in a new online or internet marketing business get assigned a sponsor who refuses to take calls. I had this happen to me when I started my new online business, and it was the absolute worst feeling in the world. I also had a sponsor give me horrible advice and he had me join another program (useless) where he made commissions on me. At that time I certainly could have used a good internet marketing coach or mentor!

An internet marketing coach or mentor can also help you to set goals for yourself when you are feeling lazy, unmotivated, or discouraged. The support is important, and it is very similar when somebody hires a fitness coach or trainer. We may be more apt to set short and long term goals and complete our tasks when we have an internet marketing coach on our side who is prompting us and guiding us in our success.

I advise you to hire a mentor or internet marketing coach if you are floundering in your new online business or just not getting the results that you desire or expect. Sometimes just one or two sessions will help to set you on the right track. You can also read internet marketing coach articles and tips as well, if you do not have the money to hire someone to work with you directly.

Good luck with all of your new online or work from home endeavors! I wish you all of the success in the world!

Michelle Tukachinsky
561-965-8342
http://www.newonlinebusiness.tv
http://www.moneyvideo.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home